23. Oktober 2008

Ch... ch... change!!!

Are you still there?! (Insert deep sigh here) I don't know where to start! It's been quite a while since my last post and a lot has happened during that time. Plans were made, were revised, new plans were made.
Summing it up it would probably go something like that: C and me finally (after months and months of (re-)consideration) signed the contract and will begin to build a house this winter.Then I also got notice that I can start my internship at a school on Monday, November the 3rd. The school is (a bit) further away than what I had wished for so I'll be moving to a (super awesome!) flat the weekend before that and will only come home on weekends and during my vacations.These two big undertakings kept us busy during the last weeks. Looking at show houses, talking to people at the bank, deciding on the layout of our new house, looking at kitchens, looking for a flat near my new school, buying furniture, ... there was a lot to do and think about!

Unfortunately me starting to work at a school also meant that I had to say bye to my beloved "job": taking care of little Pandabär.And since I don't know how much spare time and energy I'll have for sewing it also means shutting down my Etsy store (at least for now). I suppose even if I get to sew a lot, I'll be working on stuff for my little flat and the new house most of the time.

So, a lot has changed in my life and I think this blog might change a bit too during the next months. I predict lots of school talk and of course I'll also be talking a lot about wall colors and kitchen tiles and furniture and so on in the near future even though all these decisions have to be made when all the big stuff is already done. Let's hope it goes well!

5 Kommentare:

Anonym hat gesagt…

I'm sure it goes well! Hugs, Mette

emve hat gesagt…

Best of luck with everything! I can't wait to hear all about it :) Hugs! /Em

Anonym hat gesagt…

Meine liebe Nicole, ich kann es immer noch nicht so richtig fassen, dass du bald so weit weg wohnen wirst. Aber zum Glueck gibt es ja Telefone. Du brauchst unbedingt eine Flatrate! Ich und "Pandabaer" werden dich sehr vermissen!! Hanna

Süßstoff hat gesagt…

Thank you so much, Mette and Em!

Hanni: Flatrate wurde schon bestellt und Alice braucht hoffentlich nicht sooo lange für die Lieferung!

suesser knopf hat gesagt…

wow! quite some changes! hope you will enjoy yourself at the new school. thanks for stopping by at crazzybutton, erika