31. Dezember 2007

Happy New Year!

We are going to have a quiet night at home with potatoe salad, doughnuts and molyb-domancy. No fireworks or fire-crackers for us. We had enough of that already going on in our street. Lale and the cats can't wait for it to stop (and I bet so can't millions of animals inside and outside neither).

Now I need to get busy and start baking. I made some Jelly Donut Cupcakes from Veganomicon yesterday to check if they could be a quick substitute for real doughnuts. It's a great recipe and the cupcakes came out delicious, but I think I still need the original kind... oh, and they are already gone anyway!Leaving you with a kitschy pic of one of the Jelly Donut Cupcakes and wishing you a HAPPY NEW YEAR! It's going to be a great one. I just know!

2 Kommentare:

torrance hat gesagt…

Happy New Year to you too!

Melisser; the Urban Housewife hat gesagt…

Mmm, adorable cupcakes!