20. Dezember 2007

Eeek!

I started these gloves during our vacation in Denmark more than a month ago. The first one was finished within a day, then I started the second one and when I was almost done with it, I realized that I had knitted two left ones. Yes, I'm smart like that. So I frogged it and started all over... for a couple of minutes I kept knitting happily away - then I put it to the side and that was that. No more knitting at all until now.I finally finished them today and my mom will actually get hers on Christmas, but my poor friend will have to wait just a little longer! (Tut mir leid, Jana!)

Now instead of staring at my chubby little fingers you need to focus on the impressive cables!

2 Kommentare:

torrance hat gesagt…

Wow! Looks really good

Cass hat gesagt…

Gorgeous!!!