23. Dezember 2007

Change of plans!

I couldn't bake the cookies I had planned, because I forgot to buy some more margarine. So instead I decided to make some Rumnog Pecan Cookies from VEGANOMICON (except I used walnuts and I also made some changes to the frosting). They are incredibly yummy and also very photogenic! Here one of them is modeling my last minute sewing: coasters for my grandmother.
Of course C's grandmother has to get some coasters too. Red with rose hips tags.I think I'm all set now. I just need to wrap some gifts and maybe I'll make some sugar cookies tomorrow...

1 Kommentar:

Charlie Chuckles hat gesagt…

Hi there Nicole!

I just wanted to say a big big thank you for the lovely package that arrived yesterday!

I have been poorly recently so it really cheered me up! What a fantastic surprise.

The magazine is fab. It has such lovely patterns in it - I think I will have to get my knitting vocab book out to translate them!

I also loved the heart, the magnets and the clipper. You are so thoughtful.

Have a very wonderful Christmas and a happy New Year!

Lots of love, Charliexxxx