21. Juli 2007

Charlotta's!

Charlotta's is the place where I get almost all of my fabric. It simply is my favorite place to shop. Eventhough she has a great online shop I prefer to visit her store in Hamburg. It's just so lovely to look at all of those beautiful fabrics in reality. I usually spend hours there and since the shop is fairly small that doesn't go without being noticed. I just can't help it.
Lucky for me the shop is NOT right around the corner, because I always end up spending much more money than I intended to. (And to save some of you some money: I think I should tell you that right now there is no shipping outside Germany...if I'm not mistaken.)
(Projects I made using fabric I bought at Charlotta's.)

Btw: I just found out that there's a blog that belongs to Charlotta's.

Keine Kommentare: