19. Juli 2007

Alrighty...

So I made a top from my beloved Liberty fabric. The pattern was super easy. It's from burda Modemagazin 7/2007. I made some changes to it, because it was supposed to have a knot in the back and I didn't want that. My sewing machine worked fine for the jersey fabric. (Darn, so now I don't have to buy a serger!) Of course I still managed to mess something up and then had to cut out another sleeve, but I didn't expect it any other way. In the end it looked perfectly fine and I proudly tried to put it on and... it's too small! I'm really disappointed now, because there is no way I can wear it without looking ridiculous and I don't think I'll have enough fabric for another one. I don't know why this happened. I did measure myself before deciding on a size. It was supposed to be tight, but this is way too tight. Oh well...

Keine Kommentare: